Thursday, August 23, 2007

Composer's Journal


I've made a decision to release a new CD. And I thought it would be fun to journal about my progress.

The tentative finish date for the CD will be Febraruy 2008.

I don't have a working title yet, but it's definetely going to be "nature themed" oriented. I also know that it will have nature sounds in the background as well.

I've got a few pieces in the works already. Not complete pieces, just a few ideas here and there that I'm going to turn into full compositions.

The CD will probably have between 10-12 tracks depending on the length of each track of course.

This should be a fun experiment as I blog my progress. My plan is to just "show up" at the keyboard for at least 1/2 hour each day.

By the way, if you're interested in viewing only the "Composer's Journal " part of this blog you'll be able to because each post for this subject will have the title "composer's journal" in it

Till next time,
Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment