Monday, October 29, 2007

Does Your City/Town Have a Music Store?

Well, I just got back from Davis, CA. I took a mini-vacation with my wife who was applying for a job at UC Davis.

It's beautiful up in northern California, especially during this time of year. The trees are colored in red, brown, orange, and gold and the air is filled with autumn.

After walking around the town for an hour or two, I came upon a music store. Now, my city of San Diego has a few music stores, but they're small, not very good, and usually only sell guitars and sheet music.

But much to my surprise, in this store were flutes, saxophones, clarinets, drums... you name it. They even had some FJH sheet music I like.

The reason I bring this up is because it seems as if music stores are dissapearing. It may just be me, but I remember seeing more of them as a young kid growing up in Philadelphia.

What about you? Are there any music stores in your town?

No comments:

Post a Comment