Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Age Piano Interview: Joe Curry


Here's an interview I did with New Age pianist/composer Joe Curry. Enjoy!

Edward: How Did You Get Started Playing New Age Piano?

Joe: I began taking piano lessons at six years old. I started playing easy listening or new age piano after learning the basic chord progressions and how to improvise with left hand accompaniment. Playing the piano is a great way for me to relax and unwind at the end of the day.

Edward: What Inspires You and Informs Your Music?

Joe: Much of my musical inspiration comes from...

Click here to read the rest of the interview.

1 comment:

  1. Great article about Joe! I had the pleasure of meeting Joe at his annual Christmas concert. I live fairly close to Joe's hometown and he always gives a Christmas concert there. He's a wonderful musician! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete