Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Backup Band - The Birds!

Hello everyone. Did you know I have a backup band? They're called the "birds" and they are the hardest working creatures in show business.

And the best part is, they work for free! Seriously, in my last video "Piano Therapy," I used a background track consisting of our fine feathered friends. Let me just say they were a joy to work with! Pleasant, undemanding, and only took breaks once every 4 hours.

I happen to love it when New Age piano music combines with nature sounds. My first really good impression of this was from the CD "Forest Piano" by John Herberman. John records for the Solitudes label and is one of the best New Age piano players around. Yet most don't know who he is. That's OK. It'll be our little secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment