Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Now You Can Play Piano On the Toilet!

Well ... not really. I love the piano but the bathroom is the last place I'd practice or play.

On the other hand, some of you might find this useful. Plus, you can practice the tuba, hit some cymbals, and read sheet music - all from the comfort of this musical toilet.

Just wish there was a saxophone included here since I played sax for 5 years as a young lad living in Philadelphia.

I also play guitar but not so much these days. The thing I hate about guitar is the constant tuning. But it's not that bad. Playing saxophone requires you to switch "reeds" after a while as well.

The piano? It's pretty much a self-sustaining instrument. Sure, you have to get it tuned once in a while but so what.

Anyway, when I first saw this picture I knew I wanted to share it with you. It's hillarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment