Thursday, April 16, 2009

My 2 CD's - Soon Available for Digital Download

Most of you know I have 2 CD's out - "La Jolla Suite" and "Anza-Borrego Desert Suite."

The first one was recorded live in concert. I had no idea they would be recording me and was surprised but delighted that they were doing this.

Anza-Borrego was recorded here in San Diego. The entire CD was done in one take!

I like to keep things fresh and at the time, I didn't have a lot of money for studio time so I practiced the entire album and recorded it literally within 2-hours.

I also just discovered that I can reformat both CD's into MP3 format. All tracks will soon be available to purchase through Amazon, Rhapsody, and CD Baby.

Can't wait to hear how it sounds and I'll let you know when it's available.

No comments:

Post a Comment