Monday, April 06, 2009

Spam - I Hate It. You Hate It.


Recently, there's been an influx of spammers trying to infiltrate my piano course message board.

Most of them are from eastern Europe aka Russia.

Why they try and get into my forums is beyond me. Especially since there aren't thousands of members. A total waste of time and energy.

Unless the spam is being generated by computer. In which case, it's even worse.

Can't these people spend their time thinking up ways to make money legitimately? Now I have to manually add you if you want to post on my board at http://quiescencemusic.com/forums/

If you want to participate here (and I hope you do) send me an email and I'll add you. Hopefully, I'll come up with another solution soon.

Regards,
Edward Weiss
Quiescence Music

No comments:

Post a Comment