Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year from Quiescence Music!

Dear Quiescence Music student,

Well, another year has come and gone. And this decade is finally over. Much has happened in 2009. Quiescence Music continues to grow as more and more disgruntled piano students find their way to my site and learn how to express themselves musically - perhaps for the first time in their life.

My goal of having a new solo piano CD by Jan 2010 is not going to happen.

That’s the beauty of New Year’s resolutions though - I get to set another one! Now my plan is to have the finished CD ready by the summer of 2010.

I’m not going to rush it. Not this time. And I’m not going to release it until I’m completely satisfied with the material. I can only tell you it will be solo piano music with nature sounds and will be “nature” themed.

I’m so very happy you’ve been one of my students and I want to wish you a very happy and healthy New Year!

Sincerely,
Edward Weiss
Quiescence Music

No comments:

Post a Comment