Thursday, June 09, 2011

Meet Quiescence Music’s Official Mascot - Snowy

You’ve seen him before. He makes an entrance in your free piano lesson Summer Morning at around the 5.45 mark.

This good looking creature is my cat Snowy. Got him over 12 years ago at my local San Diego ASPCA as a kitten.

Well, he’s all grown up now and ready to take the lead as Quiescence Music’s official mascot. Does he like New Age piano?

All I can tell you is that when I play, he sits right be me and starts his intense licking routine.

Conversely, he hates when the phone rings and really really hates closed doors. Can’t blame him for that since he thinks he owns the entire house.

Snowy’s official mascot duties include sales and promotion. Look for him soon as he makes the late night talk show circuit. Next stop … Craig Ferguson.

No comments:

Post a Comment