Monday, September 10, 2012

My Summer Vacation by Edward Weiss

Well, let me first say that I don’t ‘do’ much. That is, I’m a homebody. I like to relax here in San Diego.

Everything is here. Ocean? Check. Forest? Check. Mountains? Check again. And the weather? The best in the U.S. some say. And I’d agree.

Having said that, I’ve been busy working on my new CD ‘Forest Solitude.’ Those of you who know me also know this CD’s been in the works for a few years.

But I’m very confident of having this new music available by the beginning of 2013. I plan to do a trilogy focusing on nature themes.

The first one as you know is titled ‘Forest Solitude’ and will contain nature sounds mixed with solo piano music from yours truly. In fact, the picture on this blog post is actually a song that will be on it.

Anyway, back to work. I've got a lot to do. :)

Yours musically,
Edward Weiss


No comments:

Post a Comment