Thursday, June 05, 2008

My Mini-Vacation In San Francisco


Just got back from a mini-vacation to San Francisco.

I had no idea how windy it is up there! My wife and I stayed at a hotel near Fisherman's Wharf which probably explains the wind.

So ... what did I do? Not much really. Took a few bus tours of the city which were quite enjoyable. Saw the golden gate bridge - which I've seen before. But did learn a few new things about the city.

Saw where George Lucas works - Industrial Light and Magic. All in all, it was a pretty decent trip but ... I'm more into nature than city. I'll take the woods over concrete and steel anyday so next time I go on a vacation, it's going to be either the Grand Canyon - which I've never seen, or Muir Woods.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I'm enjoying reading through it. I'm from the San Francisco area but now live in Salt Lake City. This post made me homesick!

    ReplyDelete