Friday, February 13, 2009

Quiescence Music Passes 110 Lessons Mark!

It's been quite a while since I started Quiescence Music. About 8 years I think. And in that time it's been my pleasure to create lessons that show people how to play piano in the New Age style.

I actually thought about stopping the new lessons at one point. But my wife wisely said - "what else are you going to do?"

Of course, she was right!

I'll keep giving new lessons and offering you new ways to create your own music. It's what I do and I love the fact that it's helping so many find their music and muse.

If there's something you want to learn that I haven't covered yet, feel free to email me and ask.

Sincerely,
Edward Weiss
Quiescence Music

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:52 PM

    What a cool blog...

    You're very generous in sharing your knowledge in playing music.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete