Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving from Quiescence Music!

Well, another year another Thanksgiving holiday here in the U.S. For those not familiar with this holiday, it’s a time to celebrate and give thanks for what we have.

There’s more to it, but I won’t bore you with a history lesson.

So I’d like to thank you for being one of my students! I love giving these lessons to you. It’s a lot of fun creating them and thanks to the Internet, easy for me to share them with students from the U.S. and around the world.

So, what am I doing this Thanksgiving?

Going over to one of my wife’s friends house here in San Diego. I usually stay home as I’m not big on a lot of fanfare. But it beats cooking and cleaning up.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Edward Weiss
Quiescence Music

No comments:

Post a Comment