Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Your Piano Music Featured on Piano Musings!

If you've been reading this blog you know I like to feature New Age piano music via YouTube. But lately, it's getting harder to find videos with people playing piano in the New Age style.

Which brings me to the point of this blog post. Would you like to be featured on Piano Musings? If so, let me know via my email at edward.weiss@yahoo.com

If you're one of my students and want to be featured all the better! And if you're not, no worries. Just send me an email with the url to one of your YouTube videos and I'll take it from there.

If your video is selected, I'll feature it on this blog along with a write up about it (don't worry - it'll be positive.)

I'll also distribute the post and ping it to many social networking sites so you'll get a lot of exposure!

This is a great opportunity to have your music seen by a lot of people. Take advantage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment