Saturday, September 10, 2011

Affirmations for Piano Playing? Free Mp3 and Video Coming!

Affirmations ... something you hold to be true and affirm. That's what they are. And a new Mp3 and video containing over 20 of them are coming to all QM members next week!

That's right! I've just written out 25 affirmations that will help you 'free' your piano playing up.

Now, you won't be hearing me say them (my voice is terrible) but I've hired a pro to record them for you over some soothing music.

I used to think affirmations were a waste of time. That is until I needed to change some deep seated beliefs about what I could or could not do at the piano. Anyway, I think these affirmations will benefit you in ways you may not even fathom now.

I worked with affirmations a whole lot in the beginning when I first started playing and noticed that I had a lot of the 'critical parent' voice in my head. The main one was 'I'm not good enough.' But, with patience and persistence, I overcame that incorrect belief.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:27 PM

    Getting the critic out of your head is the important one for me - I'm a writer, I'm 56 and I still sometimes feel like mum's in there looking at me with that face that says - I don't know why you bother.

    Sigh.

    My husband won't try to share his fabulous music because he thinks no one will want it. I'm putting some of it on my blog to try to prove him wrong.

    ReplyDelete