Saturday, September 19, 2009

Major Audio Improvement Coming to Quiescence Music!


Most of you know that I record my piano lesson videos on something called a "flip camera." It's a relatively inexpensive, but very easy to use device that quickly lets me upload video to the web.

Problem is, the sound quality's terrible. All of that's about to change. On October 9, of this year, Zoom is relasing their new video corder with state of the art digital sound!

And I'm going to be buying one of these as soon as they come on the market.

You see, I've been teaching online for so long (before YouTube) that I had to catch up with technology. Remember when "podcasts" were all the rage? Now no one cares about them. It's all about video.

I'm pretty excited about this because the sound quality (which is everything when trying to teach music online) is superb!

No comments:

Post a Comment